Sunday 28 June 2015

Nica Kim Talks about her New Collection

I'm so excited to announce the launch of another new season collection, and I'm eager to hear which your favourite styles are. This time around, I've refreshed and refined my designs to create an original yet modern feeling range of styles. 



From the bags’ designs to the campaign shoot, I wanted this collection to be all about those clean lines and finishes. Here I am on the set of our campaign shoot explaining my vision with the help of one of my famous mood boards.

Just like a little magpie, I'm constantly collecting my favourite things, and I made this mood board from my favourite magazines… A little tip, never read a magazine after me unless you enjoy only being able to read half of the stories!  

My travels play a huge part in designing my collections but when I’m stuck in less of an exotic location, the design office on a rainy London afternoon and lacking inspiration I head over to Pinterest. It’s great knowing that tropical beaches and inspiring blooms are only a pin away. 

If you’re looking for holiday statement bags then you’ll love my new collection. One of my favourite pieces is the Laila tote which was initially inspired by my Sicilian travels at the beginning of the design process but turned into a piece that shouts Primrose Hill meets Coachella. 


It’s definitely the perfect collection for the woman who loves to wear a trend yet still likes to be a little bit unique.

You can check out the full range here and if you've already taken a peek, please let me know which your favourite pieces are by dropping a comment below or tweeting me @nica_handbags. That way, I can create lots more of the styles that you love!

Love Nica Kim
- x - 

No comments:

Post a Comment