Friday 25 July 2014

Nica's Favourite Places: London's Little Venice

We've been so lucky with the hot weather lately and one of my favourite places to spend a sunny evening is around London’s Little Venice area. It’s pretty close to where I live, and if you have enough time, there’s also a lovely little walk along the canal from Little Venice to Camden town.

I love this area very much as it makes you feel like you've got out of the busy city for a while. Last Sunday, I visited a little place in the area called The SummerHouse with a couple of friends. It’s one of my favourite restaurants in the area, which is perfect for a few summer nights’ drinks, fresh healthy snacks, or even Sunday lunch, - like I did! 



I opted for fresh fish and a crispy salad but if you fancy being a little naughty, I've heard that their fish and chips are amazing!  Plus, there's even the option of an all day brunch on a Saturday or you can keep it traditional with beef roast dinner on a Sunday afternoon.
 
The restaurant is right beside the canal too, so, it’s easy to feel like you’re on some kind of holiday as you enjoy delicious fresh food, and watch the boats sail byIf you’re in the area, you have to go and try it out!  


Where are your favourite places to spend a sunny afternoon? Why not get in touch and drop me a comment below. I always love to try out some new places. 

Don’t forget to follow us @Nica_Handbags on Twitter or @nicahandbags on Instagram for all of the latest #NicaHandbags news, which includes the odd sneaky peek behind the scenes too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment