Thursday 8 May 2014

How To Style our Aqua Alicia Satchel with the Stephanie Dreams Blog

This week, we've teamed up with the lovely Stephanie Dreams blog for some outfit inspiration, and asked her to show us how she’d style our beautiful aqua Alicia satchel

She's kept it smart casual by teaming it with a pretty winter floral swing dress and boots... and if you look closely, she's added a really kitsch cocker spaniel necklace too, which we love! What do you think?


Her review also features an exclusive mini interview with our head designer Nica Kim too (below), and an exclusive 15% discount code for her followers to use only at www.nica.co.uk. Find out more on her blog here!  

1) What is your perfect bag?
I always opt for a really big bag that’s capable of carrying all of my bits and bobs… And my gym kit!

2)  Which styles will you be wearing this spring and summer? 
I don’t really follow trends, and my look is often more inspired by people that I see upon the street. At the minute, I really love denim, so, that’s probably something that I’ll continue to wear throughout spring and summer. 

3) What are you most looking forward to with Nica this year?
For AW14, NICA is taking an exciting new turn, and we’re changing the feel of the brand, which I’m really excited about. The designs have perhaps more of a grown up feel about them, and each piece aims to tell a story. I can’t wait to see everybody’s’ reactions!

And don't forget to show us how you're styling your own #NicaHandbags on Twitter or Instagram!  

No comments:

Post a Comment