Friday 7 March 2014

#NicaDesignAPrint: Winner Lili Price Launches her Satchel at Nica HQ

To celebrate the launch of my winning design being sold at Nica.co.uk, I was invited along for a sneak peek inside Nica's head office to see their collections, and to meet some of the people that I'll be working alongside when I do my work experience later this year.


Inside their showroom, I got to see how my satchel fits in with the rest of their S/S 14 collection, and I also got a special preview of their A/W 14 collection too. 


Here's me with Nica Kim modelling my Lili Price satchel! It's so exciting to see my design being sold. 


After visiting the office, I spent the day exploring London with a couple of my friends. My first stop was Covent Garden to check out the shops and the famous Apple Market. 


Time to refuel! We made a quick stop at Cafe Rouge for a spot of French food before... We went along to London Fashion Weekend for an afternoon of trend spotting. 




There were so many beautiful collections on show at London Fashion Weekend. I particularly loved seeing which jewellery and accessory trends are coming through this season. 



And of course, no London Fashion Weekend is complete without watching one of its trend catwalk shows. Here I am on the front row posing for a selfie with some friends! 


I had such a fun filled day in London and I can't wait to return in the summer to explore some more! 

See you soon! 
Lili 
- x - 

No comments:

Post a Comment