Monday 24 February 2014

Discover Nica's Favourite Places: Brunch in New York

I've recently been away to New York for a couple of days to derive a little design inspiration for the next season… I'm already planning for S/S 15, would you believe? I love New York, and I've been several times before, and so, I've naturally developed a few favourite places that I have visit each time!



One of my favourite places in New York that I really wanted to share with you is Café Gitane, which can be found in its Nolita district, - an area that’s renowned for its tasty restaurants. This one is particularly good for grabbing a spot of fusion brunch, and it’s also great if you’re an early bird just like me, as it opens really early too.


New York is indeed saturated with Café and restaurants leaving you spoilt for choice, but believe it or not, it is actually quite difficult to find a really nice one that does a good tasty breakfast alongside good service when it’s really early in the morning.
 
My favourite is the baked eggs and sausage with basil. You’ll have to try it out for yourself if you ever get the chance! Do you have a favourite place to grab a coffee or dine here or abroad? Please share your tips with me @Nica_Handbags on Twitter! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment