Thursday 5 December 2013

Discover Nica's Favourite Places: Alfresco Dining in Shoreditch

by Nica Kim

I love to share some of my favourite places that I discover with you, and last weekend when I went along to Boundary, an alfresco rooftop retreat in the heart of Shoreditch, London, I instantly knew that I had to tell you about it.


It's restaurant can seat around 50 people and you can choose from grills and lighter snacks from the deli downstairs. We felt extremely Christmassy as we we’re seated upon a comfy sofa right next to a log fire, and we were even offered blankets to help us to keep warm as the night got colder.


We ordered a bottle of red wine, which we shared whilst overlooking the stunning views of East London. It offers such an impressive panoramic view that you’ll definitely love if you like to take photographs like I do. 


Why not share some of you favourite places with me? I'm always looking for nice new places to try out. Tweet us @Nica_Handbags, or simply, drop me a comment below. 

Love Nica Kim
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment