Tuesday 26 November 2013

Discover Nica's Favourite Places

by Nica Kim

As you know, I do spend a lot of my free time searching for new design inspiration but believe it or not, I do like to grab a few non work related minutes and relax. And that often includes eating out at delicious restaurants, so, I thought that I’d share a few of my favourite places with you.

Last Saturday, after visiting the British Museum, I stopped by the Japanese noodle cafĂ© Koya. It’s one of my favourite places to eat, as it’s so nice and cosy, and in all honesty, it reminds me a little bit of home.



It only serves traditional udon noodles. Just look at the delicious dish that I enjoyed. One of my favourites!




If you’re a coffee lover, then, you’ll adore one of my favourite coffee houses, All Press Espresso. It’s the perfect place to rewind and relax after a stroll around Colombia Road market on a Sunday morning. 




Do you have a favourite place to dine or enjoy a coffee in London? Share it with me @Nica_Handbags on twitter, and I might just try it out! 








No comments:

Post a Comment