Friday 15 November 2013

Discover Nica's Design Inspirations: Oriental Prints

by Nica Kim

All of my prints are unique, and whilst I was designing this season’s watercolour collection, I turned to beautiful oriental prints for inspiration, as I love the feel of the rich with vibrant colours and patterns that stay so close to nature. Just like these inspiring ones that I found on Pinterest below.


Whilst developing my own oriental influenced prints, I decided to add in elements of animals to make it feel a little more quirky and more like a typical Nica print.


Take a look at my beautiful prints for this season, do you have a favourite? We're always looking for inspiring new prints, so, why not share your favourite prints with us @Nica_Handbags on Twitter, or on Pinterest

Love, 
Nica Kim 
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment