Friday 29 July 2011

Gems in my Mama's closet - Guest writer Chaka, Ecommerce Userbility and Production

Our guest writer Chaka - Online Userbility and Production.
During one of my seasonal rummages through my mum's 'old clothes closet' I came across this amazing vintage pink twin set from Topshop! Complete with the old style TS label from the late 80's i was in LOVE! 

My mama's vintage Topshop jacket from the 80s

Topshop's vintage label!
Thinking that it may be a bit of an overkill to rock into work wearing the WHOLE outfit, I teamed the jacket (minus the massive shoulder pads!) with a black vest top, black skinnys and plaited wedged sandles, as i was going out that eveining it was PERFECT!

I love this jacket because it is so typically 80's, yet lends itself completely to the trends of today. I also love the fact that it is totally unique.

I highly recommend taking the time to look for gems in your Mama's closet, you can find some fantastic items that just keep coming back into fashion. Some other great finds I have salvaged include this cute white summer dress, and this colour crazy scarf.


I can't wait to wear this cute little number on holiday!
Mum's amazing floral scarf - bang on trend this season!

No doubt I'll be back there for Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment